BodyTalk Fundamentals provides a comprehensive introduction to the BodyTalk System and presents many powerful treatment techniques that address a wide variety of diseases. This course consists of theoretical aspects as well as hands on practical application of the BodyTalk Fundamentals. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows:
- General treatments, including overall breathing patterns, left/right brain and body co-ordination, energy blockages associated with birthplace or imbalances with the local environment, energy faults within the main brain, general and localised hydration, and health problems associated with internal and external scarring.
- Specific balancing of the 10 major body organs, eight endocrine systems and other non-specific body parts.
- Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, environmental allergies and accumulated toxins.
- Clearing past and present emotional blockages, including specific phobias and fears. These treatments have been very effective in correcting a number of psychological disorders.
- Extrinsic Reciprocals, Lymphatic System, Nervous/Circulatory Systems, Energy Systems (Meridians, Blood Sugar, Chakras), Environmental Systems.
- Treating the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person's energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. Surface energy imbalances can also cause pain in specific parts of the body.
- Cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the lymph ducts.
- Treating energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional acupuncture meridians and the Chakras. Restoring energy imbalances between the client and certain aspects of the environment.
- Specific balancing of brain function and improvement of the circulation of nerves and blood to, or within, specific areas of the body. Correction of hereditary and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders. Repairing damage from vaccines.
It is suitable for health-care professionals, as well as lay people who may want to learn the BodyTalk System and use the System on a non-professional level.
BodyTalk Fundamentals Integration
Melissa includes a range of additional content as part of this course which aligns with the Certificate IV in BodyTalk. It includes orthopaedic evaluation techniques for assessing a client before and after a BodyTalk session. This is a great way of physically demonstrating the differences in the body as a result of a BodyTalk session. The course also covers the ethics and legal requirements of a practitioner; how to explain a BodyTalk session to your client; gathering, documenting and storage of client history and records. It also includes an strategic approach to setting up and running your practice. You will also learn the Advanced Exploring Procedure.
The key elements of BodyTalk Fundamentals are reviewed and some of the subjects are expanded on. The class also gives practitioners a chance to clear up any issues they may have with BodyTalk based on the fact that they have had an opportunity to practice the BodyTalk System and become comfortable with the basics.
This is a 4 day class and only offered by Melissa. If you have taken the BodyTalk Fundamentals Integration through another instructor, there is no discount towards Melissa's class as it is an entirely different class and covers and extensive amount of additional content not offered by any other Instructor.
Health Empowerment in 10 Minutes
The goal of BodyTalk Access is to provide the layperson, family and community with a simple set of energy-based techniques to make health maintenance and the management of daily health challenges accessible.
The BodyTalk System is a well-established system of healthcare utilising state-of-the-art energy medicine in a safe and comprehensive manner. Its power is based on increasing the levels of internal communication within the body -- stimulating the body's own ability to regain and maintain a healthy balance.
The BodyTalk System normally utilises an elaborate protocol that requires intensive training. But the International BodyTalk Association has recognised the critical need for a simplified version of the system to provide access to many of the key benefits of BodyTalk to as many people as possible.
If you would like to register your interest for one of these seminars or would like further information, phone Melissa on 07 3411 4359 or email Melissa@bodytalk.com.au